Can you design a next-generation superhero to protect the online world from cybercrime?
We’re looking for kids aged 8–11 to create a superhero mascot to represent the Bletchley Park–McAfee partnership.
What do I need to do?
- Create a digital or physical design for your superhero mascot.
- We’re looking for an entry which encompasses fun, creativity and an awareness of the threats children are faced with online.
- Tell us your mascot’s name and their key superpowers for protecting the online world.
What could I win?
The child who creates the winning mascot will be awarded a visit to Bletchley Park for their entire school class. They will be one of the first groups of students attending McAfee’s Computer Learning Suite, McAfee Online Safety for Kids workshop and the new McAfee Cyber Security exhibition at Bletchley Park – opening summer 2014.
First Prize for the winning child also includes:
- A visit to your classroom from a McAfee cyber security expert, as an introduction to your visit to Bletchley Park.
- Cybersecurity capes for the whole class, to wear at Bletchley Park.
- The chance to see your cybersecurity superhero brought to life on our website – helping children and teachers stay safe online.
- 10 copies of McAfee LiveSafe software for your school.
If you want to enter just give Mrs Humphries your entry before 5pm on Friday 20th June 2014
Here are some of our entries so far: